Friday, February 10, 2012

CNY 2012!!...Enter the Dragon!

12-2-2012(Sunday)

Rawr!!...The dragon year is here and CNY just passed 1 week ago....that's pretty sad.No more long CNY holidays for me...and you...Anyway,how was your CNY???I had an enjoyable CNY and I hope you had a great 1 as well.....unluckily,I got sick on CNY and it was pretty sucks cos I was sick during my open house..ZZ what a bad timing..overall,I had a great time and I would like to share some of the happenings during my CNY....and let's not waste time and here we go.....=D....

let's start with family...
Celebrating CNY with my family is the a must!Well,that's what CNY is all about...a season where we will gather together to celebrate.A season to be together.This years CNY was pretty like every normal chinese family will do.Sit down,have a reunion dinner and have some visitation...and that same goes to us...
we started our CNY with a big reunion dinner with our relatives..we even lou sang together!

The reunion dinner was great...all thumbs up to my mom and sis preparing it...
even the little ones are having a good meal too..=)
After the dinner...our whole Taman had a fireworks competition around houses.. and my family is included...since for a many years,we had entertain the neighbourhood hard!
our canon!XD
and there's she blown off!!
oh yeah btw,My best friend Johan just flew back to SDK from Australia and he stayed with my family for the CNY celeb! and since then...he is my bro!...Johan chai!!
why?cos my family loves him a lot than me..haha!
yeap...this shows that he is most welcomed in my family and my dad looking forward to see him again...=)..miss ya bro

And yeah,this photo below,is my family...
the chai family...
my parents with my 3 siblings....thx mom and dad...l
ove ya both and same goes to my
Bro and sis...as the eldest,I will make you all proud..=)
my siblings and I
my parents..


Can't wait for our full family gathering again..=)
miss ya mom...=)
Relatives and friends gathering are sure not to be missed during CNY...and below will be some photos took from CNY and I'll stop telling grandmother stories and let the picture to do the talking..=)
Relative visitation from Miri
Dad's business partner family visitation on the 1st day of CNY
and he had a great lion dances performance at his place...=)
all look so cute and fluffy!!!


high school friend's gathering...



KL friends gathering...
yeap...he is my oldest best friend since nursery...=)..BRO!

and of course,one of the win from this CNY is we're able to
meet with our just-found-long-lost cousins!!
whao...whoe will thought of that...
hope to see them again soon!
Lion dances was great during the CNY..man...
I wish I could see more of them in action..
but sadly,raining was the problem...rain-no lion dance..
but as soon as the rain stops...they will perform hard for the audience!
Go LION GO!

that's really sums up all the happening in SDK during my
CNY break....been rushing all nite long to complete this
and now im all done and able to proceed to
Valentine's day and other interesting post...
I hope you enjoy reading all this cos I've been worked hard to post this
yeah...pretty worked hard...

So,stay tuned for more posts on this coming valentine's day..gonna be tons of update...=)...till the next post

No comments: