Friday, February 10, 2012

Up Up here Go...back to hometown

12-2-2012(Sunday)

On the day on my flight back my hometown.Something happened.Yeap,I was late to check in and the counter was closed and I am not allowed to boarding...yeap it was quite a nightmare to me...So I went to the office and had my flight changed to next session for free!!...but I have to stop by at KK for 1 night before Im able to go back to SDK...it wasnt that bad at all actually..since I've been not visitinf KK for more than 3 years and I think this is a very good opportunity to have a 1 night trip there...make a phone call to my cousin at KK and everything was arranged and I have no worries..=)
My camera and me.Spent some time taking picture there during
my waiting for the boarding time...it was so bored...
and my lappy accompanied me for the whole waiting as well..
FACEBOOK and Twitter time!

Along the way inside the plane and KK...I was able to make new friends.
My new Petronas engineer friend,Miss Norliza....
She's malay and Im chinese....Say no racism!!!=)...
We had a great talk and that kills my boredom....lovin it...XD
and also Sheila...
My new friend from KK.
A friend to my cousin and she's currently a
make up artist if im not mistaken...
She's an easy-going girl and like WO TIEK as well..=)
My lovely cousins that let me stay at his house and drove me around..
have to special thx to Sunny chai for driving me to the Airport at 4.30am and
let me staying at his house...bro,I owe you a big time!

And yeah.....the stories continues at the next post...
as I touched down at SDK

No comments: