Friday, February 10, 2012

Days at SDK

12-2-2012(Sunday)
Yeap,after a long 3-4 months at KL.I'm finally back to Sandakan,the place where Davis called it HOME.The fresh air,the old airport,the moment I step down from the plane,I know Im home.The awesome feeling that you finally back to the place you've always knows is just pretty awesome.My dad picked me up from the airport and the 1st things I said to him was..hey IM HOME!!..he was like replied neutrally....haha..Good..I was like whao..that's my dad..never change..==....at least my mom was pretty happy to see me...we hugged and she,like always complaint about my weight and why I look skinny....that's my caring mom...=)
this is my family.....


the girl in black is not my sis..she's my sis' fren.Cute rite?XD
and to cut short,I am very happy to spend my time with them

My holidays there were accompany by my friends....and even some new friends that I know from FB...a meet up with them was such a good time together..missing those time already.
yeap,she's a junior from my high school and a FB fren..
Mandy wong,our 1st meet up was pretty interesting...got a call from her....
and I just On...spent our time together aa beach with 100 plus for our drink there...Random...FTW!

and I went to see sunset with some of old friends...
The sunset is breath taking..
cant wait to go there with them again..
Old school mates gathering was one of my fav gathering session


Rawr!!!....Seafood with some of friends that back from KL!!!
HEY BIG CRAB!!...LONG TIME NO SEE!!!..NOM NOM NOM!

I also got a lot of experience during my days there.Had my 1st model photography session that organize by my cousin but led by me.It was so exiting and so new to me...here's some of the pictures...

hows the photos???nice???any comments???
Am really into photography and wish to improve my skills..
and the shooting was quite a success and we had a great time together..
all thumbs up to the models whom is my friends from high school as well...

Would like to thanks
Sabrina Lee


and
Samantha Lee
yeap they are both sisters and they are AWESOME!!thanks girls!

That's it...that's a simple cut short post of me at my Hometown
for my holiday....next post will be pretty long..and it's all about
Chinese new year...=)

Till the next post!

No comments: