Friday, February 10, 2012

Happenings on the last January

10-2-2012(Friday)

New year had passed 1 month ago and so far so good.Still looking forward for new adventures and achievements in this 2012 year.My January started with a visitation from my friend,Kirk!...

yeap,you probably know him from some of my past old post on how we met and what had we done together for the past 3 years.This random guys spent his new year at my place for few night and yeah..we had a lot of fun and sentimental talk together...yeap,bromance to the max but no-homo..=)
and yeah...celebrated our new year with a burger and a candle.
...so...."exiting"~~~

The worst part of the month is the final exam that we had since December.Yeah...since December...and we have to sit for 1 paper on the new year eve..sucks rite.Damn it....anyway...Final exams usually ends with sem break.And I was so exited and looking forward to end it so that I can go back home..
Studied till late night like a boss...
Counting down to the last paper!

As soon as the Exam ends.well,Im pretty sure everyone will do 1 things and that is.....PARTY !!!!
yeah...so much fun!!!!

As for me,I went for Sing K session...my happiest moment singing out loud!
err....I think they will explain.....
and yeap I went to clubbing too...
Im not much a clubbing guy.I went there for my friend's farewell party...so yeah...Im a good kid that stay at home at night...=)

So far that's the happenings on January and till the rest post..

No comments: