Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sum up of the year 2011,a look back

9-2-2012(Thursday)
Hey everyone,just wanna to say HI to all of you.The year 2011 just ended 2 months ago with CNY as well.There's not much update from me for the past 3-4 months already n I'm sorry for not updating as frequent like I used to be..==..well,not much people visiting my blog anyway...I guess.But I do like to say thank you for dropping by to my blog to read my non-craziness blog entries.Well,I do try very well to make it as entertain like other bloggers,a fail?or a win?You decide.But yeah,Im very appreciate you all that dropped by.And yeah,I am back to blogging with weekly updates!..well arent that nice to hear??well,Im trying to make it possible.And I hope we'll have a great time of sharing here.

So,the year 2011 has ended greatly and it's now the year 2012!...So,to wrap this blog post up...I'll be sharing what happened for the past few month before 2011 ends.So enjoy this..do follow me on Twitter @thedavischai for more updates...and I'll see you in the next post.

On December(2011),I worked at one of KL's most major event,the Pikom PC FAIR.
this is me,with my Uniform.
I worked with my cousin who is happening the 1 who is owning the company.I got a call from him and I just agree without anything consideration.As a business students,I think this is 1 good opportunity for me to get some experience and build up sense of leadership in me.
my booth.
new friends that I made there,famous models and so on. What a win,happy to be the popular guy there,I guess..XD..=)

After that,we had a great K singing session and winter solstice dinner together with some friends from PC fair...


Fun night we're having


Weird TANG YUEN we made that nite...but it tastes good!

Besides that,We had a BBQ graduation dinner too.My former class had happily graduated proudly their diploma.As for me,unfortunately,I have to repeat 3 sems cos of some failed subs...but im still working hard to graduate and will never give up!..FIGHT THE POWER!!...and here I would like to congratulate them,congratulation to you all that graduated,for those who didnt...we'll fight it together!..=)

our DEM 2 family...=)

After the graduation ceremony,i was asked by them to be their photographer and shoot some pic of them with the graduation dress(well,I dont know what it call)...so yeah,we had a great time and it stimulate me to study harder to graduate =)..
This is them,looks steady and normal
but in reality,they are not!!!...this is their true face in class!
Graduated proudly.
Don't look down on me cos....
this is me!....SOON!

On November,My cousin came down to KL for her short holiday.And that means,all cousins that free at KL like us had a 3 full days of outings together.It was a very good outing and we're able to have some bonding time together with other cousins and make our relationship closer.=)
We had movie session,Sing K session,beer session and steamboat together...a fun 3 days that should be always remember...The CHAI FAMLY ROCKS!!!

Specking of Sing K session,I've joined a group of girls to have a sing K session with them at Newway Kbox.Well,since im the only boy,I felt a little...weird I guess...all boys might think Im lucky,but actually Im quite AWKWARD!..but nuff said,had fun!
This is me,with all the babes..=)
YOU!..yes you!...gt sing K session??gv me a call!!!

Enough of my happenings,on November itself.2 best friends from my high schoolhas the same Birthday together and I planned a special surprise celebration for them.Introducing Ian and Fong Li..=)..their 21st bday was awesome cos of me..XD..thanks for my team for making it happen.
Ian Ho
Fong Li
My team that made these plan a success....


yeap,look how tiring I look.you guys better start to plan for my birthday surprise At least Im able to act surprise...=3

Well,that's wrap things up and that's basically the happenings on the 2 months before the year 2011 ended and I hope you guys and girl?is enjoying reading it and I hope you guys had a great year like I do...

I am grateful to all that had been supporting me through out the the whole year.2012 will be a great year for us and Im looking forward for it....thanks and I'll see you in the next post soon...which I am still working on it...=)


TILL THE NEXT POST!


No comments: